Slider (Add Label Name Here!)

Never Look Back When Its Over




Never look back when is over.  When an intimate relationship is over its over. Its gone and must be forgotten.


One of the hardest parts of a relationship with anyone is being able to walk away and never look back.  It doesnt matter what kind of intimate relationship it is.


It could be family,  it could be friends or it could be a boyfriend or girlfriend. I have always hated walking away from some men in my life that I really liked  or cared about.


Sometimes we have no choice. If someone is going to disrespect you or your time that person doesnt really care about you. There is nothing more painful than knowing you messed something up or maybe you did not mess it up but the other person just doesnt respect your time.


Men always want more from me. Men are never happy with what time I can give them. If I say I can go out to dinner or to a movie but have to work at 7 am the next morning and inform the man I only have a couple of hours for a date I expect him to respect the fact I dont have hours and hours to spend with him.


Some men just cannot deal with the lives of busy women.  Everything in life has its place and time.


Some men have nothing going on their lives besides bed and sitting on the couch surfing for love on the Internet women.


I just had to end a relationship with someone today who disrespected my valuable time with my family. Thats way to bad and the man will always go before my child or family.


Why are men so selfish that they want more and want more now? Why are men not understandable to a womans life? All a man does is put a woman in a situation where she has no choice but to quit seeing him. Wouldnt spending a couple hours with someone be better than never seeing them again?



Featured